Monday, April 4, 2011

Miscellany Monday!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
Sorry I've been gone so long ...the last week has been really hard. My Uncle Albert passed and I was devasted. I had just gone to see him in the hospital 2 days before and he seemed fine. He was such a wonderful man. He's was funny and on the ball to the very end. H was generous, funny, kind and just a really happy guy...I'm really going to miss him

{One} Reese Witherspoon's Wedding Photos are out and I am so excited to go pick up People Magazine. Here's a preview



{Two} Anyone Watch the Academy of Country Music Awards? Carrie Underwood was looking as beautiful as ever. Gosh she makes me wish I was blonde!


{Three} Speaking of the Awards... how adorable is Blake Shelton? I was dying laughing during his opening act!


{Four} My other love Steven Tyler did amazing too!!

Not digging the pink in Carrie's hair

{five} I got accepted to Concordia University for September! Yah its kind of a let down because I was going to one of the top schools in the country and its nowhere near as good but I when I get better it'll to be closer to home for a little while. Now all I have to do is figure what I have and better. I hope to get back to regular life soon!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! I have been waiting for Reese's wedding pics! Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't dig Carrie and Steven Tylers performance.....I love Carrie but I LOVED even more a few years back when Britney Spears sung that song at the Superbowl halftime show with Tyler and Nelly and NSync :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know I am a new follower and I am in love with your blog!!

    I just started one and I would love your opinions :)

    http://itsasipofwineitssummertime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found your blog recently and just want to let you know i love it!

    and concordia is still a great university! in montreal and it has a lot of good programs-you'll still be getting an amazing education, i'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved