Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awesome and Awkward Thursday


Awkward:

Going to the dentist and having his assistant say "Hi Alyssa Wow you look really grown up! your face has really matured" ...Thank You?

Going into a restaurant and seeing people at the door who look like they're opening the door for me but really they were opening the door a little bit so they could stare at my walker more. No I am not E.T

Flipping through the channels and landing on a reality show with a girl in a dress with her VAG hanging out! Whats our world coming too?

Going to bed at 9:00pm

My mom buying me 3 dollars pjamas that say hannah Montana on them. She said she got them in the adult section and didn't notice that they were hannah montana.

Even more Awkward...me wearing them.

Awesome:

Spending a few days with my best friend.

Getting him to system restore store and fix it up for me. He's a genius

Scotty McCreery from American Idol...He's so cute and I love his voice

Going to the Apple store

Being at the cash of one of your favorite clothing stores and the girl saying your bill is 167 dollars but had it not been for all the sales it would have been 400 dollars. SCORE!

1 comment:

  1. sad face about people looking at you. You are the most courageous person I know. And umm I love scotty too!!
    I wish I had matching hannah montanna pj's with you!!
    Amber's Notebook

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved