Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Bucket List




Its Top 2 Tuesday at the undomesticated momma and the topic is top 2 bucket list. After alot of thinking these are the 2 that made the cut

1. Deal with and change my issues with my self esteem. I hope to eventually love myself:)


2. Start a foundation. I would really like to start a charity that helps people and does something great for people in need. I don't know what it is going to be but it'll happen

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am working with jenn from munchkin land designs on a new blog design and everything is going to change. I found this website about a subject that is really close to my heart and a big part of who I am. I've been totally inspired and I'm so excited to share with you all:)))...its not too late to comment and let me know what you guys would like to see..please let me know


<3

1 comment:

  1. I the new header so cute! and great goal list! The foundation one sounds amazing! And you would be such a great spokesperson!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved