Monday, July 5, 2010

miscellaneous Mondays

Happy 4th of July Weekend to all my American readers:) Hope you had a wonderful weekend and made lots of memories.

So its Miscellany Mondays over at Lowercase Letter so brace yourselves for some random thoughts that are running through my pretty little (ok..big) head.
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. {I love me some Betty White!}
Tonight is the Canadian Premiere of Betty White's new show Hot in Cleveland and I am not going to lie I have been excited about it all day. I think Betty is a total hoot and I just love her to bits. I watch The Golden Girls as often as possible and think shes too funny. I hope when I am her age that I am that witty and fun:)


2. {Don't Judge me but...I watch GH}
I know, I know I can hear the laughter already but I watch the soap opera General Hospital EVERYDAY and I am really disappointed that it is a repeat today for the holiday weekend...(I don't know what that says about me HA!) FYI I also totally watch Coronation Street ( a British Soap Opera) Its not my fault my fault I've been watching both since I was a kid with my Nana.


3. {D stands for DETOX}
I've been hearing about alot of celebrities who have been doing detoxes lately and I am really thinking about maybe going to a detox spa. I think it would be totally beneficial for little old me. Maybe if I clear out my system..I'll start to feel better and start to enjoy all the summer fun and get ready for heading back to school! Have any of you ever done one? How did you feel? I'd actually love to detox my life lol My closet could use a spruce up... and maybe some new purchases haha ok I know detox means get rid of but I can get rid of and replace :P

4. {Totally Random}
This is totally random but one time when I was visiting a friend in Saskatchewan..I went with her older brother to this famous ice cream shop that has all these wacky flavors and I thought I'd be totally cool and daring and try the Wasabi ice cream that everyone they would never try. Needless to say they weren't wrong...Wasabi and dairy do not mix well at all. It also had chunks of Wasabi in it...EWWWW!


5 comments:

  1. eww wasabi??? weird! Ive been meaning to email you back and I promise I will soon :) weve been super busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the Monday Miscellany. I love Betty White. Does that show play in the US? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed stopping by this evening and your randomness was great! Yes, Betty White is a hoot! Blessings to you for a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EW! Wasabi ice cream!? :/ lol Some things just don't work with ice cream. :)

    I'm participating in Monday Miscellany too, if you wanna check it out. http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, I love the Golden Girls! Betty White is too much! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved