Friday, January 14, 2011

Where in the world has Aly been?

Hello there blog...oh how I have missed you

the last couple of weeks have been...well.... like hell to say the least. I have been feeling really sick. I don't know whats been happening but whatever this thing that have is getting worse. I lost some weight and its really hard to eat ..not good times. There putting the referral soon for me to go to the undiagnosed clinic in bethesda maryland. I really hope I get accepted and get to go.

Ok so enough about all the negatives!!! Guess what? All you canadian fashionistas out there better sit yourselves down because this is BIG. (Drum roll please)

TARGET IS COMING TO CANADA!!!! Yes thats right I said TARGET! Every fashionista on budget's dream right? I am so excited I've never been before and I am dying to go and snag me some major bargains. I don't know how long its going to take for them to build..all I know is all the be the first in line when it opens. haha


To go with my good mood I thought I'd share some quotes that have kept my spirits up lately...

The Prettiest girls are the Happiest girls -Audrey Hepburn

Happiness is a mood not a destination

Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius it's better to be absolutely ridiculous then be absolutely boring- Marilyn Monroe

To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I'm possible- Audrey Hepburn

Happy friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey love!!
    I'm so glad you are back :) I've missed you. I'm sorry to hear that you were sick though. But I will keep you in my prayers for approval!!

    And Target?! How awesome :) I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Target! Thanks for the inspiring quotes too. I'm a sucker for a good quote! Especially Marilyn ones. She's my fav :)

    LOVE YA DEAR!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved