Monday, January 31, 2011

Beauties at the SAG



I am just going to put it out there...I love me some Alexander McQueen (except when its on Lady Gaga) The world really lost an extremely talented designer the day he passed. I love the shape of this dress. Its beautiful. I think red is such an elegant color.



You go Brittany S. Pierce you go. I don't know about y'all but I think Heather Morris is Fabulous. I never really noticed her until the golden globes but shes been coming out looking great all the time. I find it so funny how plain looking she is on glee and so stunning on the red carpet.



Love this dress!!



Can I just say I love this girl. She was on Ellen the other day and she was super. She joked because she plays a 15 year old on modern family but she's really 20. She said its ok ...I got the part because I'm 20 and look 12 haha. Story of my life. When I go to restaurants and we order wine the waitress never brings a glass for me. I'm not a big drinker so its ok cause I usually stick with diet coke but I'm always offended that they didn't even think to offer.



Another show stopper for the beautiful lea michele




What the heck is this??? horrible just horrible.

1 comment:

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved