Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Saturday!!!

GOOD MORNIN!

I'm in a really good mood this morning! A Walk To Remember is on right (my fav movie) , I remember when it came out..I was 12, I think and remember going out and buying a pink wool sweater because the character in the movie had one. I thought "hey since she got the guy maybe if I wear one." Give me a break I was 12 and still believed that prince charming was coming for me!
(Don't worry that illusion has faded)

I just found out I am going back to Halifax where I was going to school for a visit this week and I am really excited! I haven't seen my Hali friends in sooo long! There is Gala/ Dance for the dorm I used to live in...so that should be fun! My friend Colin was really nice and said if they wouldn't let me buy a ticket that he would take me:) SO NICE! He is such a nice guy! I really like him:) I really wanna be a knock out since the last time everyone saw I was either in the hospital and looked yucky or just got out and still looked like cousin IT.

I planning on going to get my hair done. Cut and color change Woohoo!! not sure if I am going to buy a new dress or wear one I have that I've never worn!! I post pics of my possible choices ASAP so you guys can help me decide! I CAN'T WAIT!

BE HAPPY EVERYONE IT'S SATURDAY!!

PS: IF ANYONE KNOWS A GOOD PLACE ONLINE TO GET DRESSES LET ME KNOW

2 comments:

  1. Where did you go to school in Halifax? I went to St.F.X and lived in Montreal for several years, now I am in SF, California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dal :) thats cool where abouts did you live in mtl?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved