Sunday, March 21, 2010

Introducing...

I'd like to introduce you all to my better looking younger but actually older sister Chelsea...



I got her when I was 11 after like 10 years of begging for a dog. I saw her in the window and I knew she was my little stinker! This dog is unbelievable!! Let me tell you. When we got her they told us her breed (Maltese) likes to lie down and cuddle all day, hates snow hardly barks. I think this woman hit her head at that time because this dog is the friskiest thing I've ever seen. She loves the snow, she barks well not anymore she's older but definetly when people come to the door and she's miss bossy britches.

when she wants a treat she sits in front of mom and growls and cries until she caves (she knows she will) and at exactly 4pm she knows its dinner and lets everyone know about it. She's so funny as I sit hear typing this my Dad just picked her up from behind the couch (she's hiding cause its time for her shot...she's diabetic) and the curtain touched her and she has caderacs so she didn't know what was happening and she starting barking at the curtains LOL

i love this little fur ball so much and she has her own personality!! Hope you're having a good day.

3 comments:

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved