Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday!

1 day to go and then it's officially TGIF! Woohoo we are almost there lovelies!

Today is my first particpating in Thoughtless Thursdays Hosted by the totally cute Mrs. Katie over at Life in the Fulmer Lane
Photobucket

I have always love Hilary Duff ever since her days as the lovable Lizzie McGuire. Now Hilary is all grown and in case you have heard she is now a married lady.
So for thoughtless thursday I thought I'd share the photos from Hil's oh so fab wedding feature in Ok Magazine


Love the Louboutins how could you not although I think I would my shoes to have a pop of color.
Love the fresh and natural feel of the wedding
Looks Magical..like a fairytale
The look so happy!
Mr & Mrs Mike Comrie

Love the dress on her cause she looks so confident but its not for me..I like more of a full skirt dress. its the only day you can really look a princess!! go big or go home ha!

Love her flowers. the have a boy of color but don't over power the dress.
photo credit to www.hilarydweb.org

What did you think of her wedding?

2 comments:

  1. I loved most of her wedding details, but thought that her hair was out of control. It would (maybe) be cute for the red carpet, but I think she'll regret doing it for her wedding day someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your opinion of the dress. It looked cute on her, but definitely not for me.

    And her hair was awful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved