Saturday, August 28, 2010

The misadventures of a girl who hates going to the hairdressers

I don't know about anyone else out there but I HATE going to the hair dressers. Don't get me wrong I love getting pampered ( who wouldn't) but seriously the idea of a makeover seems fantabulous in theory but never seems but the reality of it is something completely different. I am always super pumped and excited to go to the salon but then I get there and suddenly my brain reminds me that its something to be excited about.

I always go in with this whole idea in my mind and then I get there and some get talked into something else. As soon as the sit me down in the chair I start to sweat and stomach is filled with butterflies as if its the first day of kindergarden. The swarm of people come around and start asking me what I want and started putting in their 2 cents and then I find myself wanting a sign that says SOS SAVE ME. without fail I end up surrendering and telling them to do whatever they think is best!

I don' think I've left the hair dressers totally happy I think the problem is that I picture in my mind coming out with not only new hair but a new face. like walking in look like lurch from the Adam's Family and leaving looking like Jennifer Garner. What I need is a power team that follows me around everyday and does my hair, makeup and all things personal grooming.

I'm not asking for much just

Ken Paves to do my hair



Mac for Makeup


Maybe a little style help from ms.Zoe on those days when only thing I can fatham wearing are sweats


And a bit a helo from the 5 factor diet man himself Harley Pasternak to get the bangin body

With an end result took something like this...


What it could be done? ok ok stop laughing...

Instead this was the end result


Do you hate going to the hairdresser's as much as I do?
/>.png

1 comment:

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved