Saturday, August 21, 2010

updates!!

Hello favorite people ever!!!
Ok so I am a terrible blogger ...cheese whiz it has been too long!! I've got so much I want to share with you guys. Getting ready for some serious posting coming ( I know you are excited) Thought today I'd give you a run down of what has been going on lately

1. The cleanse has been getting easier although I feel off the wagon twice (opps) My meals have mostly been consisting lots of vegetables (sweet potatoes, zucchini, turnip,onion,carrots,cucumber, lettuce) Rice (lots of it) and boneless skinless organic chicken breast, salmon, and filet of sole. I haven't gotten sick of it yet I actually feel pretty good about it. It has really helped anything or made me feel better but at least I am being as proactive as I can. (minus some movie theatre popcorn and pizza)

2. I actually haven't really been feeling that great lately. My nausea has been getting worse but on a brighter note I went to see an osteopath the other day and its the first healthcare appointment that I've been to that I feel positive about. I don't know if he'll necessarily be able to fix my stomach but he did do wonders to my neck. Ever since my fall in 2008 my neck has never been the same and I think he might be able to relieve some stress there. All in all I can't complain..there are so many people who are worse off than I am. Look at poor Baby Cohen who left this world way too soon after putting up such a fight and Taylor who has so many health problems going while being the perfect mom too her little lady. Its people like who keep me going

3. There is sooooo much going on right now. Next sunday is my godmothers daughter's baby shower and we are hosting it at our house alot of people are couple. Never been to one before so I am kind of excited! then two days later my friend from newfoundland is coming to stay with me for a few days. im excited to show her around..I just hope I feel well enough to be a good tour guide.

4. The big one!! you guys know I've been on a medical leave of absence from school since December. Well time is running and back to school is almost here and I can't seem me being well enough to go back september 7th even though I want to. The tough part is my scholarship. everything is up in the air right now because my scholarship got renewed but that was on the assumption I was going back in September. I'm just freaking because I want my life back and I want to get better and wanna go back but I don't want to push myself to hard and end up in a bad situation. STRESSFUL

Thats about it for me...I have lots of fun stuff I am excited to share with you!! Hope all is well:) Whats new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved