Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Caught My Eye

Ok so sue me...its not friday but I wanted to participate in Favorite Fridays!! I saw this on Maegan's blog and it's from a girl in pearls

This weeks theme was favorite couple that is still together!



It was a tough choice with runners up Giuliana and Bill Rancic (Love their show) and Nicole Richie and Joel Madden (They seem fun)

But the Winners are....PORTIA DE ROSSI AND ELLEN DEGENERES!! They just seem so happy and so in love. I saw them on Oprah and its just so nice to see two people so happy. You look at them and see forever!! I don't think it matter when gender anyone is..its what makes you happy. I think we're all looking for that forever love and I'm glad they found it

1 comment:

  1. Oh good choice! I was thinking my second choice might be Tori and Dean but after watching their upcoming season preview I don't know! Looks rocky!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved