Monday, April 5, 2010

Halifax

Happy Easter Everyone!!!! How was your easter

So as you guys know I went to Halifax this past week to visit a bunch of friends where I used to go to school last semester!!

Boy Oh Boy did I have fun! I was originally going to stay with a friend who lives in an apartment but I'm actually sooo glad I didn't do that!! I stayed with my friend Katie who lives in the same dorm as me and was also in my program. WE HAD SO MUCH FUNN! Every night we'd say we were going to go to bed early and the next thing you know it was 1 am and she had to go to school lol opps

She's such a nice person and I totally love her. We didn't really have alot of time to get to know each other while I was there because I got sick pretty early on in the semester so I wasn't really there. It was so nice to get closer...she's a true friend.

The night of gala (dinner/dance) to celebrate this years residents in my dorm. It was typical of a dal event. It got so much hype...I'm not gonna lie it was kinda a let down. My friend got mouthy with the security guard and she ended up finding a reason to kick most of my friends because of what my friend said to her. they were kicked out by association lol me,katie and jan were the only ones left. We didn't stay to long...danced for awhile. *SIDE NOTE* My girl K was freakin awesome she managed to shimmy her way near this cute guy and they danced for quite some time. She was so brave and so cool about it. I need to be more like that.

While I was there we went shopping! (a bought a pair of leather boots and a purple and pink plaid shirt dress) We stopped for CINNABON!!! they have the best cinnamon bums Ive ever had. If any of you ever get the chance to go to one...DO IT..its heavenly.

The rest of the trip was mostly just hanging with friends and havin a good time. I haven't laugh so hard in a long time! It was so good to see everyone!!! The yummiest part...THE FREAK LUNCHBOX!! a crazy awesome candy store:) My dentist might not be happy but I definetly was.

What have you guys been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved