Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Style Inspired

I don't know if any of you guys have seen this but I was featured by Jen at the look 4 less. I emailed her about being stuck in a bit of style rut since I've been sick..as she put it a Sweatpant fashionista! My favorite celebs in terms of style are Lauren Conrad, Vanessa Hudgens, Nicole Richie and she used these to inspire the looks...I was so firckin excited when I saw this!! I love everything she found...only downer... most things were not longer available in small:( hope you enjoy!! If you guys have any outfit suggestions for mr let me know






Give Jen props at www.thelook4less.net ..... check out the post here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved