Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Last Song

I went to see Miley Cyrus's new movie The Last Song the other day with my mom and godmother. I'm not really a huge Miley Cyrus fan but the previews just grabbed at my heart and I could wait to see it.

Let me give you some background history on my movie taste...I love anything that is light, fluffy and makes most men roll their eyes as the watch in indescribable pain. YES!...I'm that girl. For my 17th birthday one of my b aesties bought me a box set of 4 movies and this set was titled "For Your Softer Side"

I thought for sure this movie was going to leave me feeling like a little girl and wishing that I had a boy who wanted to frolic in the waves. Now please don't get me wrong...I DID feel that way and Miley props to you for scoring such a catch! The boy is a looker...he even got my mom and godmother gears going.

I am a hug Nicholas Sparks fan...the notebook and a walk to remember are two of my all time fav movies. Now that being said you'd think I'd find the theme of his movies...but OH NO NOT THIS GIRL. I was light hardly enjoying a seen where miley and liam are in the car and she starts singing "she will be loved" by Maroon 5 and he realizes she can sing and jokingly starts to try and sing (which he can't) and they have this nice lovey dovey moment. I am in love at this point. then soon after Miley's character's dad mentions medication he's been on and it dawns on me. The movie is taking a turn down the Nicholas Sparks road...someone is going to die. Yep thats right ...someone dies and I left the theatr with a puffy face that looked I had a serious alergic reaction. I should have known...

Go see the movie!!! It was totally worth the tears:) Check out the trailer here

2 comments:

  1. I have heard nothing but good things about this movie. I totally want to see it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy SITS Saturday Fest. Really love your outlook and method of maintaining weight! Come visit when you can. So glad you enjoyed the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved