Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Fab birthday!!

My birthday was in the begining of may and a couple weeks after that I went out to a mexican restaurant downtown and out for drinks afterwards. I had so much fun! Honest to pete I was so spoiled and i have no idea why. My friend D and his girlfriend M came and picked me up and we went to the restaurant and met all my friends. D is the greatest guy and friend. He paid for dinner and my drinks and got me a 50 dollar gift for itunes. Can you believe it? I think he went way over board but I love them for it:) My friend went to fancy store downtown and got me a beautiful scarf that I am absolutely in love with and a gorge pair of earrings and my friends M&N got an awesome nude color leather purse that I LOVE. We had dinner and some oh my god disguisting mexican cake. can you say ewww.

Then we went to a bar and danced the night away. It was weird cause normally i hate dancing and avoid it like the plague. I think it was a mixture of the drinks i had and the fact that I don't get out of the house much being sick. I had alot of just hanging out with people i love and being myself and not worrying bout others around me. I love the people in my life and I'm so lucky to em. The night ended with a big mac from Mickey Ds (side note: i only like it after a night out haha)

hope you enjoy the picture from the night

Remember you are BEAUTIFUL.










2 comments:

  1. Happy way belated birthday! Looks and sounds like you had a fabulous time; you're lucky to have friends like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! You look so cute in your pictures, looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved