Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blog Challenge day 3-7

Ok guys this is going to be a long one I hope you'll stick with me...

Day 3- Your first Love

Let me introduce to you my first love...


My baby girl Miss Chelsea!!! I beg for a dog for as long as I remember. Growing up I made lists of boy and girl names I would name my dog and ways I would take care of them and anything dog related I could think of. Finally when I was 11 my parents said ok and let me get a dog. I still remember it like yesterday...as soon as I saw her I wanted to hold her. I fell in love instantly. Then this other family started petting her and started talking about getting her. My eyes immediately welled up at the idea of them taking my blog. I cried to my mom and dad and promised i would do anything to have her. With a bit of convincing they said ok.

I was on cloud nine!! the next day we went to go get her as soon as the store opened. I was proud of my little furball. She licked my face the whole way home and I spent every minute of my summer with her. She was the first thing I talked about when I went to school. Once I was back in school and was home she grew closer to my dad because he was home everyday with her..he's daddy and she loves him more than anyone!! But we still love each other!! I call my prettier sister and I love getting kisses from her. I love her so much

Day 4- your parents.

I have been so blessed with amazing and wonderful parents. I can not tell you how many people tell me how great my parents are all the time.


from my sweet 16 ..excuse my pre braces teeth

Meet Mom : Dancing with stars and tlc lover, wine connoisseur, loves to dress up, is a speed shopper, loves to cook hates dying her hair and puts it off as long as she can. My mom is such an amazing woman. She has always done everything to make sure I have the best possible. She supports me constantly and has always been by my side. Growing up my mom was my best advocate and she always fought to make sure I got the same things everyone else did. She always made sure my walker didn't get in the way and she always made sure I knew I could do everything I wanted. everyday she shows me such love and would do anything for me. She is amazingly kind and would you the shirt off her back. She is the strongest lady I know! I've seen her walk through some pretty tough stuff and she always comes out on the other side. Everything about her amazes me. I don't know what I'd do without her. i love her so much and i love the time we spend together


this is him trying to be ganster haha!

Meet Daddy: funny guy,superman, lover of all things irish, guiness drinker, lover of comedy,hgtv,food network, likes action movies,outdoorsman, storyteller and fur baby daddy
I love this guy so much. He is one of my best friends. He makes me laugh all the time and I enjoy spending time with him. He is such a good person and such a strong man. He injured his back at work a few years and now suffers from chronic pain constantly. this man never complains. he is thoughtful and hardworking and just a big teddy bear. he could not tell a lie to save his life. one of my favorite things to do is listen to him tell a story...hes got so many and there awesome. even though he worked night shift when I was younger he still gave all his time to me and came on all my field trips. all my friends love him hes just an all around amazing guy.

I wouldn't be who I am or where I am today without these to wonderful people

Day 5- your siblings

I am an only child but my best friend is like a brother to me.



I have no him since I was three. we were in the same hospital room as kids when we had our surgeries two weeks apart. We then went to school together for preschool to grade 3 and then we went to college together for 2 years. and the rest is history. We've fought, made fun of each other, laughed together, been through the ups and downs of life together. Sometimes he really gets on my nerves haha but im so glad to have him in my life. I could not imagine what it would be like without him. He reminds me not to take myself to serious, his always there when I need him and he always know how to make me laugh.

Day 6- A picture of something that makes you happy

Auntie M & Uncle A I just love these two to bits

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiJzvHquS1pqKe26-D042pRJUftEugdgHrZrUSwJOjuaeAIUAbUsS-SJd7mrO155-dZjDeKeU4hi_iZEMpCYghXRYHhWtFnXcUg8Uc-0Ejq7Hf_7kWR4hk5DrubBfXjshpXmUSTCrwmx3Ky/s1600/IMG_0347.JPG">


the day everything in my life changed and turned around. I was so happy!! (I also met my first crush..I've talked about him before a jerk but im glad I met him)



My gege!!! I miss you everyday and not a day goes by where I don't think of you. I was so lucky to know u

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgz29uw5amSQ9nvZyh3MZ2M4_6XlIUy6_nICB0eh6XCChohu_p9i4s6N3d-xeNaAl41oFzlY8oEQamkgKKsMhMCvPkHJiUuP0mKBRZ2XKcNGdSknnY2mmCp-cyPH2LF_ur_sIS2M2BiOJEI/s1600/specialed1school+022.jpg">

I loved every minute of working in the special ed class in high school. these kids brought a smile to my face every day.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgckAPAhpWIIsfOD0uvb97EIqsMe4xF2emoDhXASlOZJeSm6Fa4Rpga8TzYYSTM6l0ey-wCgzXz-juzpcc_Py5p-ca9QM8ci7Y_NeF3WDAPdTrkMIoUwjxCgJ6nHYh2w8ZF_BXtBY2WI26x/s1600/fabermxpxandhedleyconcert+033.jpg">


Me with dave from the band Hedley. I had never seen the band before and he was in the audience before the show. I had no clue who he was and he came up to me and said I was beautiful. I didn't realize who he was til my friend started screaming. we got there autographs after the show and he said to one of the other guys thats the girl i was talking about. I realize if he was just doing it to make me feel good but it was still nice. no one had ever said i was beautiful before.

Day 7- Favorite Movies

A walk to remember
13 going on 30
the notebook
rory o'shea was here
ps i love you
the princess diaries movies
sex and the city 1&2
how to lose a guy in 10 days
date night

i could go on forever haha love movies:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved