Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blog Challenge day 8-9

If you are still following you deserve a gold start and I want to give you a big hug!

Day 8- Places you've travelled too
We haven't been on a real travel to another country vacation since I was 11. I don't know but we've just had so much happen that its never been a good time.

As I kid I went to Ireland,Hawaii (twice), Bahamas, Jamaica,California and Lake George

In the last couple of years I've travelled alot around Canada. I've been to Saskatchewan,Newfoundland, New Brunswick,Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia and Alberta

Places I'd like to go...

Australia

Ireland (I was only 3 when I went so I don't really remember)

Italy

and really anywhere...I love to travel and experience new things and meet new people. Where do you wanna travel to?

Day 9- A picture of your friends









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved