Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Playing catch up! 30 day challenge day 1&2

Alot of you have probably heard about the 30 day blog challenge over @ katie's blog...I'm little late but I'm gonna try and catch up!

Day 1- Introduce your yourself, a recent picture and 15 interesting facts!


For those of you who don't know My name is Aly! (Welcome! Thanks for coming) and am a 20 year old from little place called Canada. I am a first year university student studying therapeutic recreation. I am blessed with wonderful life filled with amazing family and friends. I am a self described girly girl who loves all things fashion. I am reality t.v obsession, chick flick lover, magazine loving bookworm, martha stewart wannabe who is known to many as the queen of shopping. I have big heart and love to laugh. I am still figuring out who I am and what I want in my life but I'm having a great time doing it even though I've hit some bumps along the way.

15 Fun Facts about me

One - I was born prematurely at 27 weeks weighing 2lbs 7oz
Two- I use to downhill ski when I was 10 til 12 (I even won a medal)
Three- I don't really like water
Four- I've never a had a "real" boyfriend
Five- I love high heels but I just can't walk in them which makes me sad
Six- I can sing spice girls song on cue ( and dance to STOP)
Seven- I've never been able to bit into frozen treats
Eight- the best things I own are the pictures of my grandparents
Nine- I still enjoy listening to 98 degrees
Ten - I can't eat Kraft dinner without ketchup
Eleven- I can speak french
Twelve- I love volunteering especially at the childrens hospital
Thirteen- The only thing I can cook is scrambled eggs in the microwave.
Fourteen- I am terrified of public speaking and am a constant worrier
Fifteen- The shiners hospital made a video about me when I was little. it was used for fundraising and it won awards

Behind The blog

Nothin but a T-Shirt On came from a line in Jessica Simpson's song With you. Everytime I hear that song it puts me in a good mood. "With Nothin but a tshirt on I never felt so beautiful" I love this line from the song because I love the idea of just being care free with just a tshirt on and barefeet. Nothin but a tshirt on to me is a way to live your life happy and care free and always feeling beautiful no matter. Life is all about finding joy in the simple things in life and thats how I want try and live my life. I'm not quite there but hopefully i will get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved