Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!

I was watching the latest two episodes of one tree hill on the computer (I looove the show) and they were rly sad episodes!! I have to watch the end of last one but of what I've seen so far haley's mom has pancreatic cancer and is dying. She's the hospital and doesn't have alot of time yet. Needless to say I sobbed like a baby while watching...and I'm not gonna lie it made me wanna hug my momma all day long.

I dont know what I would do without her. She's on my side all the time and is the best mom a girl could ask for. Just wanted to take this to say thanks momma ..I love u with all of my heart and don't know what I'd do without you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved