Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ode to the Queen

checked out the old bank account and lets just im not doing so good haha....time to start saving again! between buying celeb items and payin for private doctors appointments..well lets just say i need to smartin up

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! NICOLE RICHIE IS COMING TO MONTREAL FOR AN AUTOGRAPH SIGNING TOMORROW AS SHE UNVEILS HER NEW LINE WINTER KATE!! She like my fashion god!! Now all I have to do is find a way to get there!! I love the new line its beautiful!! But its sooooooo expensive:( I hope shes comes out with a less expensive line like Lauren Conrad did

In honour of nicole i thought I would post some of my favorite outfits she's worn











I think she's totally awesome I really hope I get to go an meet her!!! What to wear What to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved