Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Perfect Pair Of Jeans

I remember when I just started high school...gosh! that was awhile ago. I was about 12 years old and I could never wear jeans because I could not do them up. Doing up a button was hard for me back then. All the girls in school got to wear em and I had to wear good old sweats...ALL THE TIME!!

I finally practiced enough and now I wear em all the time and have been wearin them for years...but I still have a problem with them...one I think A LOT of ladies out there can understand...I HAVE YET TO FIND A GOOD FITTING PAIR OF JEANS. I don't know what it is about me either I got the classic muffin top problem when my stomach spills over the top of my jeans and buttons so tight that it feels it may become one of my vital organs if it squeezes my body any tighter!! OR you've got some major butt cleavage going on.. know what I'm saying? Examples Below *Note None of these are me*




I WANT TO FIND MY PERFECT PAIR...FORGET THE SEARCH FOR A GOOD MAN I WANT MY JEANS..THE ONES GOD MADE FOR ME HAHA :P I don't want the uncle frank the plumber look anymore haha

I love the Skinny Jean and the boyfriend Jean...What Jean do you love? Have you found the perfect pair?

Love Pantless

lol jokes..I've got PJ's on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved