Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiger the "Cheetah" Woods

So this morning at around 11am I was getting a geared up to watch ma ladies on the view as I do everyday. I was waiting for it to come on when all of a sudden this emergency report! just to back track a bit yesterday I was watching general hospital yesterday and there was an interruption for an amber alert so when something came up again today i thought there was another one today.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS FOR TIGER FREAKING WOODS!! I tried to change the channel but I could run away from his cheating face... he was on every channel. I could help but burst into laughter. It was like the president was speaking and I can't figure out why. Personally I could give a crap about Tiger Woods..he didn't cheat on me so I really think he should just be at home with his family who he does owe an apology too! I thought it was crappy speech that he didn't know at all, he had to read it and to be honest I'm over Tiger woods
what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved