Friday, September 17, 2010

Confession Session

Hi Y'All... Sorry for being MIA the last couple days. Its been quite busy and stressful. I'm back and better then ever! I thought a good confession session would be a good way to end the week so here we go...
www.confessionsofa20something.blogspot.com

1. Doctor's have really become my frenemies. I used to think doctors were like the holy grail and have big hearts because they want to do everything for you to help you get better. Boy was I wrong!! (ok..thats slightly exaggerating they're not all bad) I have doctors around me my whole life. Hell I spent the majority of the first years of my life living in hospitals. This new experiece of being actually sick and it not being about my disability has really opened my eyes. You would think as a medical professional you would want to do everything in your power to help make someone better. If something is complicated and you can't seem to figure out what is going, wouldn't it spark your interest and get you motivated to look at things from a new angle and see what you can do? Most doctors I see now just say I don't know. You'd think for the medical research alone they would want to find whatever it is.

2. Went to the OBGYN for the first time yesterday. I don't even like to be naked in front of myself so the thought of some seeing me(a man by the way) and even more so touching me had me borderline breaking out in hives HAHA Boy could I have gone for a nice stiff drink. But all turned out well and he was very nice but I am certainly not in rush to go back

3. I am a horrible horrible person. I don't know if anyone has been watching Oprah lately (I've been making a point to watch since its the last season). but I am super duper jealous of all the free gifts and dreams come true people are getting lol. I want to go and meet oprah and be surprised lol If anyone wants to write a letter for me...feel free lol

4. I really wish I had a Bf right now.

5. Chapters (think Barnes and Nobles) is like church to me lol. I walk in there and I just feel at piece and could spend forever in there.

6. My Dad's birthday is this week and I am excited but I secretly hate that my parents are getting older cause I had even imagine them not being her for one second. they're only 50 so I realize I am being irrational

7 I was really disappointed with the season premiere episode of one tree hill...never thought I would say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved