Monday, September 6, 2010

Miscellaneous Mondays

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Happy Labour day weekend everyone!! Hope you having a good one. Had a good couples of days. My friend E from Newfoundland got her on Wedneday and we dropped her off at the airport. Soo good to see her. Love her to bits. We met with some of my friends at Winnie's (local bar), did some shopping and tanned by the pool. Needless to say my sick self had rough time keepin up with all this stuff so I really just want to curl up in bed and not move for a month...im old.

I feeling like some serious changes need to be made to my little blog. Its time for fun and fab new look!! I have alot of ideas and I'm think of changing the name...Any suggestions?

Read 4 books this weekend...You Can Heal Your Life,(has a good message to it..can get boring) How to Become your own Matchmaker,(pretty good..a fun read..helpful..shes a bit extreme for me ha)He's just not that into you( this one's gonna get a post of its own) and L.A Candy(loved it!!! can't wait to get the 2nd book)

Totally lovin the banana republic fall collection...so pretty check it out for yourself

I love my blogger readers xoxoxoxoxox times infinity <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved