Tuesday, September 28, 2010

favorite celebs - blogger challege day 6

Hi Y'all Happy hump day!!!

So today's blogger challenge is 5 people who mean alot to me. To spice things up a bit because I think I been getting kind of boring and repetitive I'm going to do my 5 five favorite celebrities.

1. Jessica Simpson. I have loved her ever since her days on Newlywed days. I think she has a great heart and her bubbly and honest personality is totally endearing.


2. Carrie Underwood. A) I think shes totally beautiful (girl crush haha) b) I love how down to earth and normal she is and c) I just think her and her hubby are so cute and shes glowed ever since they met. Its nice.


3. Hilary Duff. Get ready to laugh! For the majority of my teenagers I wanted to be Hilary Duff or more so in my younger years Lizzie McGuire. I've always thought she seemed like someone you could totally be friends with and have good time. I like that she stayed normal and I think its great all the charity work she does.


4.Sophia Bush I heart this girl! She seems so kind and giving. She does so much for charity and does whatever she can to use her celebrity to help the world. She loves animals like I do and has a bunch of rescues. I think shes really smart and has a good head on her shoulders. She also handled her split with Chad quite graceful I'd say


5. Nicole Richie. Love her style and think shes a total hoot. I think it great how she got her life back together and is doing so well. She seems to be super hard working and a great mom. if i had more money i would own her whole winter kate line lol


Runners up: Bethenny Frankel, Reese Witherspoon.

Who are you favorites?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with JS and Carrie! Love the two of them! They seem so genuine and down to earth. I also love Nicole, she's on The View right now! She looks amazing now that she's a mom of two!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved