Monday, September 13, 2010

Not a Mundane Monday...

Hey Y'all ...Monday is not so Mundane today because...

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. GOSSIP GIRL IS BACK TONIGHT!!!! Shut up right..I know I am SOOO excited:) Oh GG how I have missed you. I can't wait to drool over the clothes and have my heart melt over mr. Chuck Bass:) To honor this wonderful occasion I thought I would share my all time favorite gossip girl scene to date. ENJOY!



Side Note*** I am equally excited bout the return of One Tree Hill Tomorrow so I thought I share my favorite One Tree Hill Nathan and Haley scene


2. As per the above I wish there were a "Tv Club" where you could talk about your thoughts on you fav shows lol Who needs books when you can watch Tv right? Just kidding:P

3. Thinking of giving the blog I totally makeover and a new name. My undecisive personality is making it hard to think of a name. Here are my ideas:

The Princess Diaries: Because some girls are born with glitter in their veins

Confessions of a Plain Jane

Finding My FairyTale

I'm just a girl

Livin Ladylike

What do you think?

4. I watched The Killers with Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl. It was pretty good...not as funny as I thought. Sex and the city 2...really good liked it alot. A bit thrown off my the full coverage of samatha midnight rendez vous's shall we say and I watched Letters to Juliet and it was totally fab. Don't you wish life was life a romantic comedy?

5. Colbie Caillat puts me in a good mood...I just love her music!

5 comments:

  1. :) I only watched Gossip Girl for two seasons. I need to catch up! ASAP! AHH!

    ohh and I just popped in an old Colbie cd yesterday on my drive to pick up my son! I was belten em all out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching Gossip Girl right now! Extremely excited the new season is here :)

    Love your blog...I'M FOLLOWING!

    <3, visit me sometime
    Natasha - http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colbie Caillat always puts me in a good mood too :) I listen to her music everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gossip Girl was sooooo good tonight! And I cannot wait for OTH tomorrow night. I heart me some CW! Love your blog. Can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I missed it! So sad!!


    ALl those names are cute! I love the glitter in their veins line. But the Finding my Fairy tale is my favorite I think or LIvin Lady like is super catchy as welll!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved