Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What I am Loving Wednesday!!!

this is my first time participating in What I Loving Wednesdays:) He just a little taste of what I am loving right now!!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiJDok-hMJAUK05TqS4bTmFxrv9rIjcDuuyTLTUoCJpukjNbyXGarWTlh1ECfdsqAEptk6FQ4nOyBW8b46qq1xUSeDqHUzyOOsTfLYYw7uPJjBH2GSDiYYzbK1bWK4iTllzkT8YpDHcI2w/s400/WILW.jpg

1. Taylor Swift New Video for her song Mine! This video is so good and she is just to cute


2. Carrie Underwood...I love this girl and can't get her song Undo it out of my head! She is just too cute


3. Dark Chocolate.. Enough said


4. Fall Tv is coming back....no more reruns baby!!! welcome back to my life gossip girl,private practice, grey's anatomy, one tree hill,90210, big bang theory, rules of engagement and so many more:)


Happy Hump Day!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am right there with you on fall TV! CANNOT wait to watch REAL TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that t swift song!! and i just want to be carrie underwood ;) ok, not be her but have her hair and body! ;) haha!!
    i think i need to get into some fall shows, i don't watch any of those...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm loving everything you're loving too...especially dark chocolate! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor Swift - Yes. Carrie Underwood - Yes. Dark Chocolate - Yes. Fall TV - Yes! It's unanimous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Taylor Swift, and I actually have not seen this video yet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! xoxo




Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved